Here are the rules:
1. Pick a shop any shop. Whatever that shop is you have £50 to spend. Pick whatever you want. (Clothing shops may not work as well because sometimes it costs £50 for one thing)
2. The title of the post must be " "If I had £50" TAG " so people know what the post is about.
3. You must state that this post was created by me AlexRocksXO
4. Thank who tagged you. It's just polite :-)
5. Tag at least one person.
6. Copy and paste the rules onto the top of your post.
So here we go! I chose to 'shop' at boots because I always tend to go there for any beauty products and I always drag whoever I am with for a perv in that shop! You can find the Boots website here if you're unsure of where I am discussing.
1) Maybelline The Volum' Express Mascara Falsies - £7.99
I have tried pretty much every single Maybelline mascara bar this one so I thought I would put this in my bag. I always tend to pick up a Maybelline mascara whenever I go to boots so I thought this would be a pretty apt choice!
Go checkout my reviews of some other Maybelline mascaras:
2) Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body buttercream - £10.50
I am in LOVE with the Sugar Crush body wash that I use and I've always wanted the body cream too because of the lovely scent. But because of its price tag I have never really pushed the boat out. Maybe one day I will treat myself to it? If you would like to see my review of the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash click here.
3) Soap and Glory Heel Genius - £5.50
I have seen this in tons of reviews and blog posts and I have always wanted to try it since I have seen it appearing. I usually just use a normal body moisturizer on my feet but I would love to use this as it is specifically designed to moisturize your feet. My feet are pretty soft but have the odd scarring and rough area from when I took dance and ballet classes so again maybe one day I will try this hyped product!
4) Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top and Base coat - £8.69
As you guys know I am obsessed with doing my nails and nail art. When I first started back when I was 15/16 trying to get my nails strong and learning not to bite them my mum used to invest the money in to the Sally Hansen range for me to treat me for when I didn't bite my nails! After I turned 16 though I kind of went off to other brands and never really returned to Sally Hansen. I took a look on the Boots website and thought it would be nice to own a top and base coat from Sally Hansen as I remembered how durable they were - however a little on the pricey side for a top and base coat for me!
5) Real Techniques Powder Brush - £12.99
Of course I was going to put a Real Techniques Brush in there! I am in love with these brushes and well I have been eyeing this one up alongside the eye brush set! So since this one was in budget I put this one in! I love love love every brush I have tried so far from the Real techniques range they are just so amazing! Go check out my review of the brushes I have tried below:
So overall my grand total was £45.67... yay under budget! Though I did see if I could find a few cheep finds to fill in that £4.33 gap! So on to the people I will be tagging!
Thanks for reading guys! So if you had £50 what would you treat yourself to?