Wednesday 26 June 2013

Product Empties #5

So here we go guys another product empties blog! I hope you guys like these, I know I don't go through products as quickly as some other people but for me part of a good product is how long it lasts so I do tend to purchase long lasting products. Anyway here are the most recent ones I have finished up! If you would like to check them out here are my previous product empties blog posts:


Above: Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner

The Simple Toner is something I have been using since the beginning of December and this did last till just before June after me using it twice a day. It's a great toner and I love that it gets any remaining makeup off after I have used make up remover. Basically any product that is absorbed in to the skin is removed. So yeah this was a fantastic product for my skin and I have already repurchased and began using my second bottle.

Above: St Ives Apricot Body Scrub

This product has lasted me for a full year. The St Ives apricot scrub is something I use once a week and I have strictly stuck to that once again since December. This was part of my my skin care will be the best in can be mentality I gained before the new year! This did last me for over a year and is still my favorite product to use alongside my loofa. Love love love, already repurchased and using the next tub of this and in fact I even got this for my mum before she went on holiday. I have already re purchased this and started using that tub, I think this will always be my body scrub of choice.

Above: Easy Vision contact lense solution

Not exactly a beauty item I know but I wear contact lenses and usually I chuck out one of these after a month of it being open because these are so big I tend to find it hard to use them all up! However this got all used up! I'm so proud! 

Above: St Ives Apricot Scrub - Blemish Fighting

This face scrub has lasted me an entire year, much like the St Ives body scrub, I love the long life that St Ives products have! I love the smell and feel of this product and I'm sad that I finished it even thought I have another container waiting for me as I promised myself I would try a new scrub for my face to switch it up! So yes I would/have repurchased this and yes I would totally recommend this!

What are some products you always run low on or finish up? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love empties post! Il be doing one at the end of June. Can't wait x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just tend to do them when I have around four products as its easy to blog about them then but sometimes you have those months when you go through so many products!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete