Friday 19 July 2013

Guest post - Lottie from Lc Couture review of the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks

Hi everyone, Claire has kindly allowed me to write a post for her and I'm so excited as Bella's Beauty Blog is one of the blogs that I love to read as it's one of my firm favorites. With this being said, enjoy!


Summer has decided to make an appearance which means those reds, pinks, coral and orange  lipsticks need to come out! Having said this, I am going to review one of my new favorite lipsticks which is the Katie Moss lipstick in '22' .

This is such a pretty lipstick and I believe it's such a classic colour that can easily be worn throughout the year. The Kate Moss collection has a range of colours suitable for an array of skin tones. The packaging is pretty with the 'Kate' printed on the lid which makes it very cute and girly.

I've been getting into very pigmented lipsticks and lip- glosses and this lipstick is no exception. The lipstick is very pigmented, however it's not too drying on the lips as some pigmented matt lipsticks can be. The formula and consistency of the product is soft on the lips as it glides on.

The lipsticks within this range have an affordable RRP of £5.49 which is an absolute bargain in my opinion! This lipstick is just as good as, if not better than some high end lipsticks. I think that this lipstick is an amazing edition to anyone's makeup collection especially if they are just starting out in makeup as it's affordable and is a very classic all year colour. I am definitely going to pick up a few more of these lovely lipsticks!


I hope you enjoyed this post!



Back to BellasBeautyBlog!

A big thank you for Lottie for doing this Guest Post for me! It was great allowing another blogger to come on to my blog and review a product! I myself have yet to try these but I think I might have to give them a go! 

So have you guys tried the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks? What shades have you got and what do you think? Let us know in the comments!

Also if you are interested yourself in ever guest blogging give me an e-mail, I would love to arrange some guest blogs for times when I am not available to post content myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment