Monday 15 July 2013

NOTD - Graduation this week!

Hey guys so after the influx of all my OOTD posts I thought I would post my NOTD. Today's look is a twist to the traditional manicure with good nails with green tips. This is because my graduation is this week and the shirt I have chosen to wear is white, green and has gold buttons and detailing. So I wanted my nails to go along the theme and also stand out in photography. Sounds silly but when I look back on then I want to remember how individual my sense of style was when I was younger and in particular my nails! Hopefully I will get some good photos of me to post on my blog so keep your eyes  peeled if I manage to! 



1 comment:

  1. Sure I'll go check you're blog right now! Unfortunately I don't have facebook though!

    Claire
    xxx

    ReplyDelete