Friday 25 October 2013

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion review

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion

A few years ago when I was in the process of getting more tattoos I began my quest to find a multi purpose moisturiser; one I could use whilst my tattoo was healing and one to use after it had healed up as a normal moisturiser. After a long amount of time googling I came across the Aveeno brand. The reason this brand was so highly regarded amongst the tattoo community was because it has Aqua and Glycerin as its two first listed products; which are both key ingredients when trying to heal a tattoo. As far as a moisturiser goes this glides on and absorbs like water! It has a slight wheat smell in my opinion but nothing to overbearing or overpowering. For an everyday moisturiser or to fix up those dry patches you can get its fantastic! For healing tattoos I'd also recommend it! Since Aveeno have such a wide range try and get the un-scented versions when you are looking for something to use alongside heeling a tattoo (less ouch moments!) However if you are just interested in a new moisturiser the Aveeno brand is fantastic for different ranges of moisturisers with various different ingredients! 

The Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion includes a range of ingredients including shea butter and oats which claims help to moisturise skin for 24 hours. The Aveeno brand claims to be good for those with extra dry skin and as someone with eczema I would say it definitely does the job! 

If you are interested in picking up the Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising lotion you can pick up 200ml of this product for £5.49 over at boots here. To find out more about the Aveeno brand check out their website here.

So have you tried the Aveeno brand? What products have you tried? Let me know in the comments what you think!

7 comments:

  1. I never would've thought of Aveeno for tattoos... good to know because I'm seriously considering getting another one!

    http://voyageofthemeemee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either but it seriously is good and if its only a small tattoo you can just re-use what is left after!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I just love this stuff use it all the time great price too! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a fab price for the amount you get.

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Ii've been thinking of getting a tattoo recently and what would be the best thing to use to mousturise and your post just completely helped me out! I've just followed you on here and bloglovin :-) xo

    www.thebeautybaker46.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! Glad I could help you out and pass on a recommendation! Thank you so much!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. A night cream is a basic piece of a powerful skincare regimen. You can look during the evening creams in drug stores and you will discover a Antipodes
    .

    ReplyDelete