Monday 28 October 2013

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub review

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub 

A few months ago I decided I would begin working my way through the different exfoliating products I have somehow collected before going back to my trusted St Ives facial scrub. This Neutrogena Deep Clean invigorating scrub does just that; it invigorates the skin. I like to use this when I have my early morning showers as its a great wake me up product. This scrub gives a lovely refreshing feeling to the skin which also leaves the skin feeling tingly. If you don't like those type of products that leave the skin tingling I would stay well clear of this one! The product itself is little blue beads in an almost gel formula. The beads are in no way harsh on the skin, in fact I would say they are barely noticeable. The scent is what I would describe as the typical Neutrogena scent? Or am I mad thinking that certain brands have a scent they like to stick to? Like Nivea! Anyway moving on! For you early bird people that need a good wake me up product that will freshen up the skin I would totally recommend this! As for any change in my skin? I have noticed when I use this in the morning it changes my skin from that dull just rolled our of bed look to a wide an awake fresh look. I definitely notice that my skin looks dull in the day when I don't use this of the morning!

This product is also very cheap/affordable. For £3.99 you get 150ml of product - check it out at Boots here. I have been using this for around 2 and a half months and as you can see I am about half way through so it definitely lasts for the money!

This was my first Neutrogena scrub. Have you tried this one or any of their others? What is your favourite scrub? Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I've used one of their products and absolutely hated it! I'm never using any of their products again! But all in all this is a lovely review.

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! sorry to hear of such a bad experience! And thank you!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
    2. I have been using an exfoliating scrub from Dermalogica for the past few weeks and I love it but I love Neutrogena's products as well I love their deep action cream cleanser

      Delete
    3. I will have to check out their cream cleanser!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete