Monday 25 November 2013

Product Empties #10


Its that time again - product empties time! I seem to be getting better at finishing up the products I have before I buy any new products in! Can't argue with that!

Batiste - The original & Batiste XXL Volume

I can't recommend Batiste enough. If you're interested I reviewed the Batiste dry shampoo here and I included the Batiste XXL volume in my Should be Hyped Saturday series here. Batiste is great not only as a dry shampoo but also as a styling product. It is great for adding a bit of volume to your hair or to make volume last from the day to the night. I recommend getting in Batiste in as an essential for everyone.

Soft & Gentle Anti White Marks and Kind to Skin deodorant

Am I the only person that buys in deodorant all the time then ends up with loads of half empty bottles I need to finish? Soft & Gentle is always a deodorant brand that for me you can't go wrong with. They never irritate my skin which is sometimes hard to find after you have shaved your under arms and if you have eczema and they never leave white marks!

Nivea Double Effect deodorant

On the flip side I just can't seem to agree with Nivea deodorants. They always seem to go foamy when I spray them and the smell to me just isn't a pleasant one. I think its best to stay clear of Nivea deodorants...

The Co-operative Nail Varnish Remover

Here is another product I've reviewed, check that out here, and absolutely loved. It is such a steal for one pound and when I use it it doesn't leave my nails or skin feeling dry which is great considering it contains acetone. It is also cruelty free and contains no animal ingredients! An all round fantastic product.

L'oreal Elvive Colour Protect Serum

I don't think you can buy this in stores any more as I can never seem to find it! But I finished off my last bottle of colour protect serum from L'oreal. I did notice this makes that freshly coloured shine you get on the hair last a little longer so if you're after that affect try this out! I would suggest trying out the colour protect shampoo and conditioner from L'oreal as that it was I use and as someone who dyes their hair black my colour never fades! The colour protect range from L'oreal is really good in my opinion!

Makeup Academy Pro-Base Fixing Mist

The pro-base fixing mist from MUA was one of my very first reviews which if you're interested you can check it out here. I must admit at the beginning of getting this I didn't really rave about it however now I love it. It really is a good fixing mist either to spray on the face or to mix in with liquid make-up and is only £5 so great for those of us that are on a budget. For a small bottle it has lasted a while too! You definitely get bang for your buck with this product.

Large Cotton Pads

I think everyone goes through tons of these a month. These particular ones are the oval pads which I always cut in half so I get double the amount which saves you a bit of money and makes them last that little bit longer.

So that is it for this product empties post! Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!


4 comments: