Friday 8 November 2013

The Sunshine Award

Hi everyone! I was tagged by Bess from Daisy Chain Princess for the Sunshine Award! A massive thank you to Bess as I am always grateful when I am tagged in post like this; especially when more than one reader tags me! If you are interested in checking out Bess's post click here!


Random Facts

1. I have blue eyes and I wear contact lenses and glasses.
2. My favourite colour is red.
3. I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year.
4. I am currently a student teacher.
5. I used to be scared of Gonzo from The Muppets but after watching The Muppets from Space I felt bad for him and got over it (I'm weird I know).
6. Another Muppets themed one! I have to watch The Muppets Christmas Carol every year before Christmas. I have done this every Christmas so I can't imagine not doing it!
7. I can drink tea but honestly if I could have any hot drink all year round it would be Hot Chocolate.
8. I am obsessed with Monster - the energy drink - I could drink it every day but that probably wouldn't be the healthiest idea...
9. I have two favourite Disney films; Pocahontas and Beauty and the Beast.
10. My favourite film overall is 10 Things I Hate About You.
11. My room is like a library and is surrounded by books.

Bess's Questions

1. What is your favourite genre of music?
I love power ballads and songs from the 70s and 80s. I honestly believe that the oldies are better!
2. What is the first CD you ever owned?
I honestly can't remember!
3. What is your favourite flower?
Roses
4. What is the purpose of life for you?
To be happy and to achieve the goals I have set for myself.
5. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a pass time really. I love make-up, hair and skincare and everything like that and I love writing so I thought it would be nice to combine the two!
6. What is the meaning behind your URL?
Bella is my nickname and the rest is just because I am boring and unimaginative with naming things!
7. What is your favourite time of year?
Winter - being all snug up when its cold outside is the best feeling ever!
8. Do you wear glasses?
Yes I wear glasses and contact lenses.
9. What is the best film you have seen this year?
I really couldn't say! Me and the boyfriend have a movie date each Friday and after a while they all blend in to one film! Also I am rubbish at remembering the names of things/peoples.
10. What is the best book you've read this year?
I have been finishing off World War Z lately and I have really enjoyed that! 
11. Who was your favourite author when you were a child?
Jacqueline Wilson - undoubtedly! 

My questions:
1. If you had to choose your favourite celebrity who would you choose?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. Heels or flats?
4. Curly hair or straight hair?
5. What is your favourite colour?
6. Who is your favourite band/artist?
7. What is your favourite blog/ who is your favourite blogger?
8. Do you prefer GFC or Bloglovin?
9. How long have you been blogging for?
10. What was your favourite subject at school?
11. If you had to choose between either skincare products, hair care products or make-up to buy for the rest of your life what would you choose?


Who do I tag? - Since I have such a lovely amount of followers I am tagging all my readers that wish to do this! I remember always wanting to do a tag post when I first started blogging and not getting the opportunity for a while so here is yours! Let me know if you do it and if you answer my questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment