Friday 31 January 2014

L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer - Review

If you checked out my December Boots haul you will know that I picked up a primer to try. The L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer. 

L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer

I have tried a few primers from L'oreal and absolutely loved them. The L'oreal Lumi Magique is no different. The primer itself is a white liquid silicone consistency that glides on to the skin effortlessly. It gives a lovely base to the skin as well as a nice subtle glow to the skin so it gives the skin a natural radiant appearance. As a primer it is top notch especially if you are the type of person who layers a few products before applying foundation as its so fine that it feels like it has added no weight on to your skin. 

As a primer it is fantastic - particularly if you are a person that is on the go. Your make-up has that just applied look for longer and for me this primer allows me make-up to last 2/3 hours longer than without any primer. You can check out the L'oreal Lumi Magique primer here which is available for £9.99.

Have you tried the L'oreal Lumi Magique primer? Have you tried another Loreal primer or do you have a favourite primer you stick by? Let me know in the comments! 

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

10 comments:

  1. I'm new to primers but recently tried Maybelline's Baby Skin and fell in love. Will give this one a go next time. Great post! :)
    Carrie xxx
    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the world of primers! I also recently tried Maybelline Baby Skin and reviewed it on my blog! Thank you very much!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. This looks fab! I don't really have much experience with primers but I might give this ago.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend it especially if you are new to primers this is a great starter one!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I never remember to use primers; perhaps I should give them a go more!


    www.alicatlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the days when I forget to apply primer - I know its going to be a bad make-up day for me then!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    Thanks for sending me your link over Twitter :) I have this primer too ! This is my only primer I have.. and i've got to admit it hardly ever gets used as i just haven't gotten into the habit of using it before applying my foundation.. reading your post has made me want to give it another shot though! I shall try it out this week and let you know how I get on :)

    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No problem I hope you enjoyed having a look at my blog! It really is a lovely primer try and give it a go! Really makes the skin glow!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete