Friday 14 February 2014

Diesel - Loverdose Tattoo Perfume, Shower Gel and Body Lotion - Review

If you have seen my review of the original Loverdose perfume you know I was a big fan! I was so intrigued at the end of last year when I saw the Loverdose Tattoo advert, so much so that I ran down to boots to try a sample to test it out. Needless to say I saw myself wanting the Loverdose Tatoo perfume so my lovely boyfriend got me the gift set for Christmas! So I thought I would review it for you guys today!

Loverdose Tattoo Perfume, Shower Gel and Body Lotion

In the gift set came these three products. The Loverdose Tattoo perfume itself, of course, as well as Loverdose Tattoo Shower Gel and Loverdose Tattoo Body Lotion. Below I will list the prices and links for you guys to go check these products out!


Loverdose Tattoo Perfume

So first lets take a look at the perfume itself. The perfume is describes as having Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Rose Accord as its heart notes, Blackcurrant Accord as its top notes along with base notes of Tonka Beans, Vanilla Beans, Rice Steam Accord. The scent itself is described as oriental floral. To me this scent is definitely an evening scent. The blackcurrant scent to it is apparent and it has a musky, deep scent to it. The scent to Loverdose Tattoo is definitely more striking/strong to its original Loverdose counterpart. I myself wear this as an evening scent. I feel that the original Loverdose is a lovely floral daytime scent whereas Loverdose Tattoo is a great scent to transcend in to night time with!

he great thing I have found with Loverdose Tattoo is that after wearing my original Loverdose as a daytime scent I can spray this on top for the evening and the scent won't be affected at all! The perfume itself lasts for around 6/8 hours as you would expect but that just applied intensity of smell lasts for me at least 2 hours which I find amazing!

If you are a fan of the original Loverdose but you are after a stronger and deeper scent I highly suggest picking this up!

Loverdose Shower Gel and Body Lotion

Next I thought I would take a quick look at the Loverdose Tattoo Shower Gel and Body Lotion. I won't go on too much about the scent... as you can expect it has the exact same scent at the perfume. I like using these before a night out so I have that perfume smell lingering before I even apply the perfume! The shower gel comes out completely clear which looks really cool! It lathers up lovely as well which from a shower gel that comes from a gift set you can't complain about! The Loverdose Body Lotion is also a great little added gift. It is a white lotion that you can rub in to the skin. It leaves the skin feeling lovely and smooth and scented. If you enjoy having toiletries that match your perfumes or you would just prefer to get more products for your money I would definitely suggest picking up the gift set!

If you would like to check out my other reviews of the Loverdose range check out the links below:


Have you tried the original Loverdose or Loverdose Tattoo? What were your thoughts? What is your favourite perfume at the moment? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

2 comments:

  1. It sound delicious. I've not tried any fragrances from Diesel but my husband likes Diesel Green which lasts really well (and is yum) x

    ReplyDelete