Friday 7 February 2014

Olay Refreshing Toner - Review

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing great as always! Recently I have been getting in to skincare a lot more. I have been so well behaved with putting on day and night cream and I already religiously take off my make-up every night with make-up remover and cleanser. However I noticed the popularity of skin toners were once again on the increase so I thought I would pick myself up a new brand of toner to try. I used to use the Simple toner religiously every night when I was around 18/19 but I ended up getting bored with it. I just saw it as another step in my skincare routine when I didn't really wear that much make-up - and honestly I don't think young skin needs that much maintaining! This time round I thought I would try the Olay Refreshing Toner since Olay as a skincare brand has such a good reputation.


The Olay toner for me did not let the brand down. My skin is sensitive so my first worry with a toner is that it might be too strong for my skin but Olay managed to deliver a toner that left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. One unusual thing about this toner is that it is blue - from reviews I have read some people don't like this but I kind of do! It lets me know when I have wiped down my skin well because it turns from a bright blue to a green. The smell is the typical Olay smell but it also smells very clean. Head on over to the boots website here to check out the Olay toner which at the moment is being sold for a very affordable £1.99.

I use this toner by putting 3 or 4 drops on a cotton pad and wiping it over my face. I do this every morning before I apply my make-up and every night after I have removed my make-up and just before my night cream. This toner has left my skin feeling so clean since I first started using it. I plan on including a toner in my routine all the time now. I am back on the toner bandwagon! 

Have you tried out the Olay Refreshing Toner? What toner do you use or have you yet to try a toner? Let me know your thoughts on skincare in the comments!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't thank you enough for this review! :) I haven't tried this one yet.

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem I'm glad you liked it!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh im almost out of my bodyshop tea tree toner! Ill have to look into this, THANK YOU!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just reminded me that I used The Body Shop tea tree toner all the time when I was younger! It really helped with my acne!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete