Monday 3 February 2014

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion review

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing amazing as you enter the second month of February! Today I bring you my thoughts on yet another Soap & Glory product that I received in the Yule Monty gift set. Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture lotion!

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion

If you have been a follower of my blog for a while or have a look at my various skin care reviews you will know that I have eczema so I like to really keep on top of moisturising and skin care. Butter Yourself moisture lotion has become an important step for me in my skincare routine. The idea behind Butter Yourself is that its a moisture lotion that you can put on after a bath or a shower to help absorb moisture into your skin. I love using this after showers and baths to really lock in that moisture. Your skin will be left noticeably softer less than an hour after application! Using this every week keeps your skin soft and subtle for the long term. The smell is a mix of a more fruity scent and the typical Soap & Glory scent which I absolutely love. I have found that just using this lotion and no moisturiser is fantastic for keeping my skin soft and moisturised - which is pretty impressive since I have eczema and it is Winter!

I can't recommend this product enough. If you suffer from dry skin or you really like to moisturise straight after a bath or shower then this Soap & Glory lotion is especially for you. If you like to try different skin care products I would totally recommend you head on over to boots to take a look at this! Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion is £10 for 500ml which believe me will last you forever!

Have you tried Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion? What were your thoughts? What is your favourite skincare item at the moment? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

17 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the moisture lotion but if it's anywhere near as good as the S&G body butters then it'll be a great product :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend you give it a try!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. My wife got the Yule Monty set, so I know we will have this :)
    Beautykinguk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Just started following this blog and love it! I bought my sister the Yule Monty set as we are obsessed with S&G! Would love for you to take a look at ours!

    Lauren

    www.prettyposhohmygosh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that means so much to me!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I love all of the Soap & Glory moisturisers, they are definitely my fav ones!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't beat Soap & Glory moisturisers!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I recommend you give it a try if you ever get the opportunity to!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  6. I've never tried this product but, I love Soap & Glory so will be sure to check it out xx

    Jasmine Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend you give it a try!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love Soap & Glory!
    Haven't tried this one out just yet, but I received one for Christmas in my S&G Yule Monty Gift Set!

    Laura x
    www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know your thoughts when you have given it a try!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  8. oooo this looks very good :)

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete