Monday 10 February 2014

Soap & Glory - Mist You Madly - Review

 Today I thought I would let you guys know my thoughts and opinions on Soap & Glory Mist You Madly. I have been after a body mist for a while now as I think they are a great alternative to perfume on those days I just want a light scent. 

Soap & Glory - Mist you madly

Mist you Madly comes in a lovely pink spray bottle which does indeed as the name suggests mist the product evenly over the body. I really love the scent of mist you madly. The only way I can describe it is a musky floral scent. Its not overly sweet but has that sweet touch. The scent is described as a 'flirty, floral, fragrant body spray featuring notes of bergamont, and blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk. In my opinion you can definitely smell the vanilla and mush notes. Body mists don't last too long but this body mist has a lovely linger for 2/3 hours. The packaging is a sturdy pink plastic which looks lovely and feminine on any vanity.


You can get Mist you Madly in a smaller and larger size which is great as you can have a small one to carry around a larger one to stay at home on your vanity! You can pick up the smaller 100ml bottle for £3.50 or you can pick up the 250ml bottle for £6.50 both of which I think are very affordable. I currently use the 100ml smaller bottle as I wanted to try the scent out and as you can just about tell from the photo I am only at the neck of the bottle. I have been using this daily for about 2 months and I spray 3/4 times so this spray definitely lasts a long time!

So have you tried the Soap & Glory Mist You Madly? Or have you tried any of the other Soap & Glory scents? What is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

23 comments:

  1. i have not tried this yet , but sounds amazing , might have to have a look in boots today :)
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take a look! They have 3 different ones!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I believe Soap & Glory have a few different scents to their products and this is one that I'm not a fan of :( I love the smell of The Righteous Butter and the white bottle, similar to this spray.

    Terri
    http://territidy.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just picked up the other two scents in a gift set and I love them! The white spray you love is the typical Soap & Glory scent I believe and I absolutely love it.

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  3. i've always been curious about soap and glory scents I've never seen too much info about them on blogs, have to admit im really wanting to smell this now! :)

    Mairead | Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always carrying this around with me, it smells so so nice!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a good on the go mist!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Soap & Glory is my faveee, all of their products smell divine! Would you like to follow each other? If you decide you would like too, please follow and leave a comment on my blog so I can follow you right back! :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stuff and it smells incredible! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't tried this before but sounds lovely.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this a short while ago and like it more than I thought I would!
    It's the kind of one I use if I don't want to spray an expensive perfume!
    Lovely post :)
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Great for a day off scent!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  9. I love a good body mist, sometimes perfumes can smell too strong and alcohol-y!

    Jenn www.BarelyThereBeauty.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree - its nice to have a change!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  10. I have this product, it's very handy for spritzing on before a shower! I love the scent as well, I just wish it added a scent to my skin - that would be heaven!

    Love, Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps try spritzing it at different times? Great to hear your thoughts!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  11. I love the smell of this babe, one of my faves its just gorgeous xx

    www.paigespreferences.com

    ReplyDelete