Monday 14 April 2014

Poundland Beauty: Possibility Shower Gel, Shampoo and Bubble Bath

Hello everyone! Today I am reviewing a product that looks very similar to the Philosophy shower gel but at a fraction of the price! This shower gel is called Possibility and I picked it up in the scent Strawberry Souffle. This is another Poundland beauty buy so you can pick it up for just £1! Amazing value for money; especially when the Philosophy shower gels come in at around about £14/15. The Possibility shower Gel also reminds me of the Treacle Moon shower gels which are only themselves around £3/4.

Possibility Shower Gel

One thing I love about this shower gel is rather than having a little message on the bottle it actually has the recipe to make a strawberry souffle! How cute! You have to love the attention to detail! Then on the back you have the usual directionss for the product. You get 500ml of product which for £1 is a steal. This product can be used as a shower gel, shampoo and bubble bath. I use this as a shower gel and for a bubble bath. I did try this as a shampoo however for me I already have a shampoo that works well so I don't really want to change that! I always feel that shower gels as shampoo don't always work best for the condition for your hair.

I took a miniature shower gel with me when I went away recently, on the trip where I actually got engaged which you can check out here, however when we were picking up snacks to take back to the hotel from Poundland (how glamorous!) I went and picked this up. I used this throughout out weekend away and I also used it when I returned back because I became obsessed with the scent! As did my boyf  fiancĂ©. The scent is identical to strawberry souffle and the texture of the shower gel is so thick and luxurious which is surprising for a product that is only £1! The lather is also fantastic - it lathers up so easily and quickly! As a bubble bath it is also amazing; producing just as many bubbles in the bath as when lathered. 

If like me you are obsessed with shower gels and have too many dotted around that you use I totally suggest you nip in to Poundland not only to try this shower gel but also a few branded shower gels they have on sale for much cheaper!

Have you tried this Possibility Poundland shower gel? Have you found any recent Poundland beauty steals? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |


Twitter |

9 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. I love poundland, they sell all sorts and I don't think they even know how good some of their stuff is! I picked up some Hard Candy Eyeshadow and wet'n'wild powder not long back! Fabulous post!

    Heather x

    http://astro-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You can find some great steals and bargains in there sometimes!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I adore body washes this looks great http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    Great post ,Love your blog very much!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of Possibility before but it sounds great! I do love poundstore finds! The recipe for souffle on the bottle is such a nice touch too. I might have to go on the hunt for it!
    I've come over from the #fbloggers chat on twitter :) Following you on Bloglovin. I've got a giveaway going on JustRach if you'd like to take a look x

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a nice little find! Sometimes the best purchases are the little finds you make! Oh great I love when people let me know where they have found my blog!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  5. Buy As I Am JBCO Castor Oil Leave In Conditioner 8oz from BeautyFlex UK. Eases wet combing and detangling while adding moisture and shine to fibers to repair and restore hair fiber health.

    ReplyDelete