Friday 17 October 2014

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - Review

Hello everyone! I am bringing to you a long overdue review! One that was also photographed back on my old iphone. I swear all of these reviews will be out and published by Christmas! A while back I realised that although my skin care routine is good I had something missing. A blackhead cleansing routine. Some of my cleansers are labelled as fighting blackheads however I wasn't too sure if this was really enough. After looking at a few reviews I decided I would choose the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. 

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

I decided to get the bigger box which contains 7 nose strips and 7 face strips. I figured since these are a tad expensive that I may as well push the boat out the whole way! 

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

It has been a while since I have regularly used pore strips. Back when I was in my teenage years... a long time ago... they were a pretty regular thing for me to use. I suffered badly with not only acne but blackheads on my nose. The skin gods were not kind to me! However soon everything settled and I escaped the bad skin era of my youth! Nowadays, like most people, the pores on my nose can become occasionally clogged and need to be cleaned. So I thought I would invest in what a lot of people claim are the best drugstore pore strips!

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

One thing I did note when testing out these pore strips... they dry to be incredibly hard and grab tightly on to the skin. This is fantastic for getting rid of those stubborn blackheads but to be honest I really wouldn't recommend using these on a regular basis. They just seem to harsh! I stick to once a month and that has been just fine for me. Don't get me wrong every last blackhead was removed however it did hurt a bit getting it off! Other than that I can't fault them. 

To be honest they are fantastic pore strips. They do the job and they do it well. However I have tried a ton of pore strips that are cheaper and softer on the skin which yes might not pull out every blackhead but it is a lot more gentle on the skin. Personally I will be using up the strips I have then going back to some old favourites from my youth!

Have you tried the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips? What do you do to remove those stubborn blackheads? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |


1 comment:

  1. They are great especially for the nose area. Sucks out all pesky the blackheads.

    ReplyDelete