Friday 7 November 2014

*Sponsored Blog Post: Christmas Wish List & Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Set Review*

Christmas is fast approaching and I love it! If I am being honest I have all my Christmas shopping pretty much done which is fantastic for me! This year I am happy to be working with  House Of Fraser to bring you my Christmas Wish List ideas for 2014!

First let me tell you about some Christmas presents from Christmas past...(are we liking the Christmas Carol reference?) I'm going to share my most hilarious and most memorable Christmas presents!

Most Hilarious

My most hilarious present actually turned out to be a useful one! There was a time in my life where I was very fond of good old bed socks... this fondness has carried on in to adulthood and I now have a massive collection. Anyway! One year a relative bought me a new pair which were more than just your average bed sock! They had grips on the bottom and were shoes! Needless to say I lived in them in the house and I would have worn them in public they were that comfy! Both hilarious and practical! My parents further fed this bed sock obsession by getting me bed socks with toe inserts... I think they were trying to indicate I had an obsession!

Most Memorable

My most memorable Christmas present was a few years back. My mum and dad bought me a locket which inside had pictures of my dead aunties who we all cared for when I was younger. I hold this dear to me. It really is a sentimental gift to me. I plan on getting another locket for my wedding day with the same pictures alongside a picture of Gaz's mother who is sadly not with us. That way they will be with me on our big day.

Wish List

Now on to the wish list! Here are a few things I have spotted on the House of Fraser website which I think would make great gifts - one of which I was kindly sent to tests!

  1. Clinique Instant Shimmer Kit - The Clinique Instant Shimmer Set, which is actually sold out at the moment due to high demand, is a fantastic little gift set for an make-up obsessed person like myself. The set comes with a mini eyeshadow palette, mascara, a brow highlighter and a cream shaper for the eyes. Anyone obsessed with creating new eye looks would love this little kit and I personally would love a chance to grab this set and practice my eye make-up some more!
  2. Elemis Pure Rose Indulgence - Anyone that reads my blog on a regular basis and follows my blogs twitter will know just how much I love a good pamper night! We all deserve a treat every now and then! This little kit contains jasmine and rose milk, pro-collagen cleansing balm, gentle rose exfoliator and cellular recovery skin bliss caps 14 capsules. This set sounds absolutely heavenly and I would love to have a good winter pamper night with this set!
  3. Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Set - SiteVisibility through House of Fraser were kind enough to actually send me this little set to try! I was so exited to try this as I rarely ever try new scents!

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Set

The Emprio Armani Diamonds Rose set includes a 50ml Eau de Toilette and a 20ml Eau de Toilette which is perfect for throwing in your handbag! As you can see the little set is so beautifully packaged. It really would be the perfect little gift to receive under the tree!

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Set

The glass bottles themselves are stunning and also, might I add, look stunning on my vanity! 

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Set

Now the difficult part... time to describe the scent. To me this scent is very mature and totally something I would wear to a work meeting or as an evening scent. Its smell is subtle throughout the day but gradually develops through time and wear and has a good lasting time of around 5/6 hours. I can also confirm that the other half did notice this new scent and commented on how lovely it smelt! Approval by the other half!

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Set

The scent is described on the website as: 

'DIAMONDS ROSE opens with a sparkling freshness where the bergamot mingles with the juicy tones of raspberry and blackcurrant. A heart of seductive rose is revealed with a new version of the Bulgarian rose more exacerbated, luminous, delicate and vibrating. The crunchy tones of lily of the valley and the fruity facets of the freesia, highlight the radiant beauty of this irresistible and exceptional rose. The fragrance finally unveils a delicate addiction of amber notes, enveloping and warm, mingled with the woody sensuality of patchouli. The ambrette seed adds a salty, musky sweetness which irresistibly merges with the skin.'

I have to admit that the website describe it a lot better than I do!

Have you created a Christmas wish list yet? Which one of these products catch your eye? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

*This is a sponsored blog post. This product was sent to me to be featured. As always all my opinions are my own. I will always give you my honest opinion of a product!*

2 comments:

  1. Good wishlist :')
    I'm dying for that Armarni perfume
    xxx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an absolutely gorgeous scent!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete