Friday 28 November 2014

Yankee Candle - Simple Home Christmas Treats - Review

Are you all ready for the sudden influx of Christmas blog posts? I can't tell you how long photographing all my Christmas decorations and décor is taking... and yes we are fully decorated for Christmas in my household already! Now that we are all beginning to get in to that Christmas spirit we can start talking about Christmas scents! Of course Yankee Candle have once again brought another winning scent to the table with Christmas Treats.

Yankee Candle - Simple Home Christmas Treats

My other half picked me up Christmas Treats, admittedly a good while ago now, as I kept picking the jar up and smelling it during our weekly shops! I knew I wanted this candle to begin burning it at Christmas! Am I the only person that likes burning a certain scent during the holidays? Then every time you smell it or burn it it's like a trip down memory lane! Anyway I am getting off topic! You can pick up this candle from either Asda or Tesco for £9.

So what does this candle smell like? Here I go again trying to describe scents... To me it smells like Christmas cookies! Or vanilla topped cookies. If you enjoy sweet smells then this candle is ideal! It takes the route of sweet smelling Christmas goodies rather than the usual cinnamon route that some Christmas scents can take.

I must admit I've been burning this candle all week for a few hours each night and the candle barely looks touched! I've recently used up a Simply Home candle that was the same size as this. I burned it for around 2 hours each night and it took 3 months to finish! So I can tell you for sure you get a lot of burn time from these candles!

Have you got a favourite Christmas scent? What is your favourite Yankee Candle scent? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

3 comments:

  1. I sniffed this in the shop last week and I'm very tempted to get my hands on one.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete