Friday 26 December 2014

Home: George at Asda Christmas Spice Diffuser

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas yesterday! I thought I would keep the Christmas theme alive and post about a scent that has been making my home smell like my very own grotto! The George at Asda Christmas Spice Diffuser.

George at Asda Christmas Spice Diffuser

First of all the price for this diffuser was absolutely amazing! At £5 it is miles cheaper than a lot of diffusers I have been looking at. Of course now that the festive season is, sadly, behind us you may be able to get it even cheaper in the holiday sales!

Secondly the scent is gorgeous. As the name would suggest the diffuser has a lovely spice scent which is very warm. Basically the smell is full on Christmas! 

Lastly the actual diffuser is gorgeous! I plan on keeping this as a decorative piece even after it is used up! The little star pendant adds that festive touch!

What Christmas scent are you loving? Do you have any favourite diffusers? Let me know in the comments below!
BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

3 comments:

  1. I've never liked the look of diffusers but the pot of this one is so pretty!! Lucy, www.aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is isn't it! Very different and unique!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete