Sunday 7 December 2014

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 1-7



Hello everyone! If you managed to get your hands on a beauty advent calendar this year then you will, hopefully, have seven new beauty bits and bobs by now! For those of you that saw my blog post on the No7 Advent Calendar you will know that was my advent calendar of choice... on top of the usual Cadbury calendar! Firstly forgive me if the photos aren't the best quality. For both quickness and ease each morning I have used my phone to both photograph and edit the photos!

The No7 Skin Illuminator

Day number one brought a goody! The No7 skin illuminator. The full size product of this is £11 which you can check out here. It also seems to come in two shades, one with yellow undertones and one with pink. I've been experimenting with this since day one and I have to say I love it. Looking at the tube I thought it would be glitter ball central... you can't really tell but there are glitter particles in the tube. However I was wrong! It adds a lovely soft glow to the skin.
No7 High Shine Lip Crayon

Next, on day two, was the No7 High Shine Lip Crayon. From what I can tell the shade is Daydreamer however there is no name on the product! I must say the shade reminds me of Kinda Sexy that I wore for my cousins wedding. These lip crayons retail for £9 and on the boots website there are 8 shades available. You can check out the No7 lip crayons here. Also if you are looking for stocking fillers I've seen a little pack of two of these lip crayons packaged lovely which would be the perfect gift.
No7 Eye Contour Brush

The next product was the No7 Eye Contour Brush which normally retails for £7.25. You can check it out on the Boots website here. I must admit I thought I wouldn't get much use out of this however I actually ended up using this on my recent second anniversary dinner. I took with me the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette and this brush fits perfectly in to the palette! It is fantastic for blending - I can't fault it!


No7 Youthful Eye Serum

Next, on day four, was the No7 Youthful Eye Serum which for the full size product retails for £19.50. You can check it out here. I'm loving this so far. As it is getting closer and closer to Christmas I can feel how tired and stressed I am the most in my eyes! This serum has really helped in bringing them back to life!

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish

Next is the No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish which usually retails for £6.00 which to be honest is a lot more than I usually pay per individual polish. I got shade 3 - Highland Mist which I love. It is a lovely neutral beige shade. I wore this for my anniversary meal and I must say after one day with a fantastic base and top coat it was showing signs of wear and tear. This is a polish I would recommend for a night out or event but for long term wear it might not be so good! I will be providing a full review! You can check it out here.

No7 Lash Impact

On day 6 I received a mini sample of the No7 Lash Impact. I've only ever tried minis of the No7 mascara range. I honestly don't know why I've never invested in a full size as I've loved each one i have tried. The full size product retails for £13.50 and is available in black and brown which you can check out here. I must say this would also make a lovely stocking filler for anyone that is make-up obsessed as the glittery red packaging screams Christmas!

No7 Stay Perfect eye-shadow

And finally for now day 7 which brought a No7 Stay Perfect eye-shadow. Again no shade name! It has come up in the photo looking very grey when in actual fact it is a neutral brown shade. Swatched it looks very iridescent. I haven't had much time to try it as I'm typing this an hour after opening it however I will give it a go today! These eye-shadows retail for £7 each and there looks to be a fantastic shade range available. You can check it out here.

So that's it - the first seven days! I must say I'm very very impressed and so happy I invested in this! Which beauty, or chocolate, advent calendar did you get? What are your thoughts on the No7 calendar? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great calendar, I'd be so impressed with the 7 days worth if I had it. I don't currently have one but my Mum says she's bought me a calendar which I shall get today x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I was so happy with the first seven days! I hope the next seven are just as good!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete