Friday 16 January 2015

OOTD 10.01.15

Hello everyone! Once again I am writing another OOTD post! I'm on a role! I seem to have come up with a good routine of taking OOTD posts in the weekend when Gaz is around to be my photographer! I don't know how fashion bloggers do it! I hate having to choose a photo of myself! Anyway on to the outfit!

OOTD 10.01.15

Scarf - M&S
Black T-shit - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - M&S
Leggings - George at Asda
Boots - New Look
Satchel - George at Asda
Watch - H Samuel 

I hope you are all beginning to see that I like to buy my clothes from a range of different places. I'm a massive fan of affordability but if I like something I like it! Whether its from George at Asda or Next, Primark or Dorothy Perkins I tend to buy what I know suits me and makes me feel comfortable and fashionable!

When I wore this outfit it was pretty windy so I teamed it with my usual winter coat and braced the elements! Which pieces do you like from my OOTD? Where do you pick up your winter staple pieces from? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

3 comments:

  1. My favourite item from your OOTD is the boots! great for when the weather is horrible !

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I have been living in them lately!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete