Friday 27 February 2015

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Serene - Review

Once again I am delving in to my drafts folder in order to get my blogging game together! This photo is so old I can safely say that wallpaper isn't even up in my old room at my mum and dad's any more! Gosh how does time fly? Anyway I am getting distracted... today I am looking at the MUA Luxe Velvet Lacquer in the shade Serene.

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Serene

One thing that I have to respect the likes of Makeup Academy and Makeup Revolution for is their packaging. For such budget and affordable brands they really do knock it out of the ball park don't they? The actual lip lacquer itself is in a frosted plastic case which seems very high end. The applicator itself is a doe foot applicator.

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Serene

Now on to the actual lip lacquer itself. I have to say Serene didn't turn out to be my favourite shade. I wanted a light pink and boy did I get it! It is such an incredibly light baby doll pink colour. It just doesn't work on my lips... however... I did try it as a liquid blush and I have to say it really works well as that! So I am getting some use out of it! The actual formula of the product was fantastic and the longevity is amazing. It's just a shame this shade didn't work out for me! You can check out this lip lacquer here which retails for an amazing £3.00. I must admit I am really intrigued to try some other shades from the range.

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |



2 comments:

  1. That's a shame it didn't work out for you on the lips, but that's great you've managed to find another use for it :)


    <A HREF="http://www.juyey.com> Juyey</A> xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The product was fantastic... the shade just looked awful on me! I always like to try and find alternative uses if I can!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete