Friday 6 February 2015

OOTN - Outfit of the Night - 31.01.15

Hello everyone! Today is the third outfit post I have wanted to share that sings the praises of affordable fashion. Last weekend I was invited to a family members 21st. I myself love a good excuse to dress up however nowadays I love opting for a more conservative and older look... which is what led me to this OOTN! 

OOTN - Outfit of the Night - 31.01.15

Dress - George at Asda
Leggings - Warehouse
Heeled Boots - New Look

I just love this dress. It was £16... 16! I couldn't believe it. The material is lovely. It's very smooth and thick, not to mention durable which is perfect for me! I seem to tear a hole in everything! I got a lot of compliments on this dress and I'm very glad I spotted it. I also love the way it covers the top part of my arms! I must say I have paid a lot more for dresses in the past that aren't half as nice!

Have you found any bargain finds recently? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!

    Claire

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is lovely, and such a good price! I'm a sucker for george at asda, their clothes are fab and usually such good quality.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete