Monday 23 February 2015

TRESemmé Colour Revitalise: Colour Vibrance Protection Shampoo and Conditioner - Review

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. Today I am writing a review of a new shampoo and conditioner... shocking for me as I haven't changed my shampoo and conditioner brand since I was around 16?! My my... but since moving out I've been looking at the best way to stretch my money out as far as possible. I've been eyeing up these TRESemmé bottles for a while because the amount you get totally seems to be worth the affordable price... but how is the quality?

TRESemmé Colour Revitalise: Colour Vibrance Protection Shampoo and Conditioner

The shampoo is my absolute favourite! It lathers up beautifully with such a little amount which, because of that, I can see it lasting even longer. The lather really gets my hair super duper clean, even after day two or three hair! I've been using the Shampoo since the beginning of December and yes it's still going strong! Barely half of it is gone. I can definitely say I have saved money using it. 

How about the conditioner? Well once again a little goes a long way! You only need the slightest amount and it will make your hair feel lovely and silky soft. Sometimes I like to leave the conditioner on a tad longer for a deep hair masque effect. Another way to save those pennies!

As far as my dyed hair overall? Well I can say the change of both shampoo and conditioner seems to have given it a new lease of life. It has been given a bit more volume and looks that bit healthier! You can take a look at the Shampoo here and the conditioner here. You can also find these on offer a lot in the likes of Tesco and Asda for around £2 if you keep your eyes open! So keep your eyes peeled if you're interested!

Have you tried any of the TRESemmé range? What is your favourite Shampoo and Conditioner combination currently? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

4 comments:

  1. Tempted to give this another go, I remember when they first became a thing, tried it and wasn't impressed. Honestly might give it another shot though as that was soooo long ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know your opinions might have changed!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete