Wednesday 18 February 2015

Valentine's Day 2015 - OOTN

Hello everyone! Once again love is in the air for today's post. I thought I would post a mid-week OOTN this half term since I have a little more time to write up another post! So lets take a look at my Valentine's Day OOTN.

Valentine's Day 2015 - OOTN

Dress - Select
Satchel - George at Asda
Leggings - Warehouse
Knee High Boots - New Look

I think it is obligatory to wear red on Valentines Day is it not? I wore this red dress with an attachable silver necklace from Select. I love this dress because it is so simple and easy to chuck on yet looks very smart! 

Valentine's Day 2015 - OOTN

The knee high boots are actually new to me from New Look. They are very chunky and clunky which I love. I must admit I am obsessed with boots and I love these!

So there you go! My OOTN! Have you got a favourite pair of boots or a shop you would recommend for boots to help feed my obsession? Let me know in the comments below!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |


4 comments:

  1. This is a seriously cute outfit hun! You look fab :) Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you enjoyed your Valentines Day too!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the shoes! Gorgeous outfit :) x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete