Friday 17 April 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer - Review

I don't know about you guys, but primers seem to be shrinking in size each time I see them. For something that goes all over your face, like foundation, it always shocks me how small they are but how much they cost!

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer

This is exactly why the L'Oreal infallible primer caught my eye! It's massive at 35ml! But how does the primer hold up? Well I tend to rely on either my Smashbox Photo Finish primer or my Maybelline Baby Skin primer - both of which are fantastic and I have reviewed. However recently I have just been using this! 

The primer itself is so lightweight on the skin. It acts like water and just absorbs beautifully creating a flawless base. This product isn't scented and doesn't have the usual silicone feel most primers have. In fact I would say it has the consistency of a moisture which is really refreshing. My make-up looks fresher from the offset with this primer. Make-up doesn't fall into fine lines I now have, sadly collected, under my eyes and it even helps make-up sticking to dry skin I have noticed lately... the joys of eczema! 

I would totally recommend this primer. I will be picking this up in the future for my day to day primer - though I can't see it running out any time soon! Have you tried anything from the L'Oreal Infallible range? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment