Monday 20 April 2015

Soap & Glory - Whipped Clean Shower Butter - Review

Way back when at Christmas, gosh how long ago was that, I got the usual Soap & Glory The Next Big Thing gift set. Inside came a bunch of goodies, some of which I've already tried and some of which are new to me. The Soap & Glory Whipped Clean shower butter was new to me, so I thought I would share my thoughts!

Soap & Glory - Whipped Clean Shower Butter

Firstly, I love the concept of a shower butter. Essentially it is an in shower moisturiser. It lathers like a shower gel and moisturises like...well a moisturiser! You feel the results more after the shower however I can definitely feel the product going to work as it lathers. After you hop out of the shower your skin will be silky smooth. If you're feeling particularly lazy or you're in a rush you could leave it at that however I would suggest your usual moisturiser just to keep it up. I would totally take this away on holiday with me to keep my skin extra hydrated in the sun. I can see this product being my holy grail body-care product in the summer.

The product boasts that is is filled with over 25% moisture oils and butters such as 'velvety cocoa' and 'shea butter' with 'grapeseed, sweet almond and macadamia nut oils'. It also describes the product having a 'pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla scent'. Personally I think the product has an evident shea butter scent with nutty undertones... if that makes sense?

Overall I am so happy that I discovered this product. Four months into its lifetime with me and its about half gone? I use this once a week to maintain soft skin and help with the shopping list of skin conditions I have! Once this product runs out I will be replacing it in a heartbeat. You can pick up this product for £7.00 in Boots but, as I am sure you all know, Soap & Glory is regularly on offer in Boots for 3 for 2.

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

7 comments:

  1. I love this too - it's so moisturising and smells incredible :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Can;t get over the smell!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. How to Clean a Shower Curtain without Taking It Down

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete