Monday 11 May 2015

OOTN/MOTN - Monochrome Madness - 09.05.15

Hello everyone! I haven't posted an OOTD/N in a while as, honestly, I've been wearing the same stuff day to day that I have already featured. However this weekend I had a much needed night out and dressed up in a few new things that I had bought that very day! So lets take a look at the bits and bobs I wore!

OOTN/MOTN - Monochrome Madness - 09.05.15

Cardigan: George at Asda
Dress: Primark
Satchel Bag: River Island
Leggings: Warehouse
Boots: New Look

As you can see the outfit was very monochrome in its theme! I fell in love with this dress when I saw it in Primark. It is unbelievably comfy too which is a bonus! The detail on the dress is really eye catching in my opinion. 

I am in LOVE with this satchel which, is in fact, an early birthday present from Gaz. He has apparently also gotten me the same bag in another colour...*woooo!*. It is absolutely gorgeous and such high quality. It can also be worn as a backpack... how cool is that? I think I am in love with a handbag guys!

OOTN/MOTN - Monochrome Madness - 09.05.15

I actually remembered to take a quick snap of my makeup for the night! I wore my usual MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 that I usually wear on a night out as it is long lasting on my skin and lasts the duration of the night. What I was most impressed with was the brown smoky eye I created with Poundland eyeshadows! Be sure to keep an eye on the blog for a review on those!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment