Monday 8 June 2015

*MooGoo - Dusty Girls Natural Tinted Cream and Blemish Cleansing Moisturiser - Review*

Back in December last year I reviewed a few MooGoo Skincare* products that were sent to me. MooGoo contacted me once again asking if I'd like to try a couple more products from their range; their Cleansing Moisturiser and their Natural Tinted Cream. Of course I said yes as I love the MooGoo range!

MooGoo - Dusty Girls Natural Tinted Cream and Blemish Cleansing Moisturiser

MooGoo have the cutest packaging. They sent these products once again in the cutest delivery box, check out my last review to see how adorable the delivery packaging is! The Cleansing Moisturiser box is actually in the shape of a little milk carton! How adorable! If you're interested in reading a little about MooGoo and the products they have to offer check out their website here.

Dusty Girls - Natural Tinted Cream

MooGoo - Dusty Girls Natural Tinted Cream

I received the Dusty Girls Natural Tinted Cream in the shade light. This tinted cream is designed to help with acne prone skin. It is no clogging and has an SPF of 5. You get 50ml of product in this sturdy plastic tube with a pump to help with application. This product is also not tested on animals.

MooGoo - Dusty Girls Natural Tinted Cream

Let me start by stating that I love this tinted cream and I have in fact replaced my usual foundation with this tinted cream. I feel as though it is letting my skin breathe a lot better whilst allowing for coverage which is very build able. This is the most high coverage and build-able tinted cream I have every tried yet you can't feel it on your skin at all! I also feel very happy that I have a slight bit of SPF in the product protecting my sensitive skin.

MooGoo Blemish Cleansing Moisturiser

MooGoo -  Blemish Cleansing Moisturiser

Next we have the Blemish Cleansing Moisturiser. This moisturiser contains no benzoyl peroxide and helps blemish prone skin alongside helping to moisturise. Once again this product is not tested on animals. Once you open up the milk carton shaped packaging you reveal the plastic tube containing 75g worth of product.

MooGoo -  Blemish Cleansing Moisturiser

I've been swapping this moisturiser in to my skincare routine when I have ben getting the odd occasional spot. It helps clear them up straight away! It is a lot lighter than my usual day moisturisers so I can see this being my day to day moisturiser for over summer! It is also very cooling on the skin and leaves my skin feeling very refreshed!

Overall I have found two new products from the MooGoo range that I have fallen in love with and will be repurchasing once these run out! An 11/10 from me for both these products!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

*Note: This product was sent to me for the purpose of a review however, like always, all my opinions are my own. I will always give you my honest opinion of a product!*


No comments:

Post a Comment