Monday 22 June 2015

No7 Blissful Body Wash - Review

No7 Blissful Body Wash

And we're taking another trip back in time to the No7 Advent Calender to review a few of the minis from it! Since this body wash will be making an appearance in my next product empties post I thought I could provide a pretty thorough overview of my thoughts!

Firstly, the full size is available for £9.50 which you can check out here. For a body wash that is a bit steep for me but I can tell you, you are paying for that added extra luxury feel with this product. 

This body wash feels so lovely, thick and moisturising. As I lathered this body wash up I felt it was actually helping with any dry skin problems I had. The scent is very light and refreshing. I love using this body wash with my loofa as it provides such a lovely, thick lather with a lingering fresh scent which just makes it feel that little bit more luxurious. As you can tell I loved it, I finished it up after a month of continuously using it. I was sad to see it go! I may have to pick it up in the full size as a treat to myself!

Have you tried the No7 Blissful Body Wash? What is your favourite body wash? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter |

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried many No.7 skincare product tbh, but this one sounds lovely! Also wish I had got my hands on the advent calendar!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on getting another advent calender again this year. This one was particularly good!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. pop over to this website internet from this source site link have a peek at this website browse around this website

    ReplyDelete
  3. discover this Loewe Dolabuy you can try these out replica gucci bags here are the findings Fendi Dolabuy

    ReplyDelete