Monday 15 June 2015

No7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control - Review


A few days ago I was looking through my camera, as you do, which made me realise that there are a few products from my No7 advent calender last year that I still haven't reviewed for you all! So let's fix that! Today I will be reviewing the No7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control mascara.

The packaging of this mascara is gorgeous. It has a sparkly red plastic casing. The full size product looks amazing with this casing! Would it be bad of me to repurchase this mascara just because it will look pretty in my collection?  Anyway! The mascara itself is design to add volume and it does just that! It adds volume and separates the lashes.

I particularly like this mascara as it adds a natural looking volume The brush allows for even dispersion of the product with clump free application to the lashes. It is a great everyday mascara that I love to chuck in my make-up bag when I am heading out or going away! This mascara, full size, is available for £13.50 which you can check out here. Personally I think the price is a little steep but I would definitely repurchase as a treat to myself!

Have you tried No7 mascaras before? What is your favourite mascara? Let me know in the comments below.

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter |

1 comment: