Friday 5 June 2015

OOTD - George at Asda Dresses

Okay, I fell off the fashion blogging train but I've gotten back on at the next stop! Already this year I have posted more OOTD/N posts than I did last year which I am proud of! If you have been keeping up with my OOTD/N posts you will know that I am a big fan of George at Asda, especially for the price you can pick them up for! Today I am featuring a particularly floral summer dress that was a steal at £6!

OOTD - George at Asda Dresses

Cardigan - New Look
Tank top - Primark
Dress - George at Asda
Satchel - River Island
Leggings - Warehouse
Ankle Boots - New Look

I love this dress. You can wear it with a tank top underneath to make it more work appropriate or modest should we say! But you can also wear it without anything underneath and flaunt a bit more of what you have! I can imagine it being perfect for the summer, if we ever get it!

I also love this monochrome satchel from River Island. It is an early present from the other half and I have been wearing it ever since I got it!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

2 comments:

  1. You look great, love the dress so pretty for spring and summer xx

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Fingers crossed we get the nice weather this summer!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete