Friday 19 June 2015

Reading Challenge - 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Claire has read 0 books toward her goal of 20 books.
hide
I know what you're thinking. Isn't it a bit late to be starting a reading challenge for 2015? Well yes! But with summer approaching I have a lot more time to get back in to reading. I've been very busy with the last few terms of gaining my QTS so, shamefully, I haven't read a single book so far this year. I know I'm disappointed in myself!
I am setting a rather modest goal of 20 books for the remainder of the year. I'm the type of person that loves a challenge to help keep me motivated... so fingers crossed I manage to keep to my goal of 20!
I have put my widget above so if you have Goodreads feel free to follow me on there! The widget is also on the right sidebar of my blog!
BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter |

2 comments:

  1. I read so much last year that this years been kind of disappointing. It hasn't stopped me purchasing books though and I've ended up with 50 to read. I bought Grey yesterday from E L James and am abandoning my current read (that's taken me 3 months) in order to read it. x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same . I've been ambitiously buying books but not had much time to read them. I've already made a start with reading my first of the year in the past few days but it is disappointing in comparison to last year!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete