Monday 1 June 2015

Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush Fragrance Mist - Review


Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush Fragrance Mist - Review

Well it seems I have gone a bit Soap & Glory mad over on the blog! But I have to bring this new find to my readers attention as I have fallen in love! As I said in my last post, I love having tons of scents each day to pick and choose from. During a recent trip to Boots I found the Soap & Glory range of fragrance mists and saw that they had one in my very favourite scent, Sugar Crush, so I just had to pick it up! 

Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush Fragrance Mist

The packaging is so amazing for these fragrance mists! They are in glass bottles with a little spray top. The actual label is on the glass itself and not on a sticker which makes it look very professional! The scent itself is pretty much the same as the body mist and the whole sugar crush rage but, in my opinion, the fragrance mist is a lot more like a perfume as it seems to last a lot longer than a body spray. Once again if you're a big fan of citrus scents this is a must have.

Soap & Glory - Sugar Crush Fragrance Mist

The attention to detail for this product is amazing. Okay, I am raving a lot about the actual bottle but when you're a massive collector of scents and they all sit very prettily on your vanity it is satisfying! The fragrance mist is £10 which you can check out here. Really you can save money and get the body spray for £4 but if you're after a longer lasting scent and something nice to add to your vanity these fragrance mists are worth the splurge!

I am secretly hoping the other half picks me up a few more from the range for my upcoming birthday! Have you tried any of the fragrance mists from Soap & Glory? What is your favourite scent from Soap & Glory? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin |

Instagram |

Twitter |

7 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try soap and glory, always hear good things about it and this looks really nice x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give them a go!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Adore the packaging! x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so fresh, like a really great scent for Summer. I really like the packaging too x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect summer scent!

      Claire

      xxx

      Delete
  4. This era set the stage for the evolving nature of lifestyles seen in subsequent centuries. keto+acv gummies

    ReplyDelete