Friday 10 July 2015

Katie Elizabeth 2 in 1 Air and Fabric Freshener in Orchid - Review

Hello everyone! If you've been following my blog for a while you will know I am a massive fan of Poundland and finding bargains! Recently I found a household scent that I am in love with and I thought I would share with you all!

Katie Elizabeth 2 in 1 Air and Fabric Freshener in Orchid

I love fresh scents. I love any scents resembling fresh laundry especially in the house. This scent is the perfect to spray around the house and on bedding/furniture to freshen it up a bit. The scent lingers beautifully as well leaving furniture and fabric smelling fresh for days. For £1 you get 2 of these 240ml bottles - can't complain really! Although it has a floral scent, it's not overpowering. I would describe this as musky floral... is that a thing? It is now!

I would definitely say I prefer this as a fabric freshener rather than an air freshener just because the scent lingers more. But it is lovely for both.

Sorry for the quick review this week guys. I thought I would post a short but sweet one for you all on something I geniuenly love and use around my house whilst I'm a bit busy this week. You'll see that over the next coming weeks I'll be blogging about a lot of big events that happened this week including the Corrie tour that me and Gaz went on and my postgraduate graduation! I've been swamped! 

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter |





No comments:

Post a Comment