Monday 27 July 2015

NOTD - Sensationail - Sugar Plum

Recently I've been making more of an effort to keep on top of having my nails painted. I love having them painted but, realistically, I don't have the time to paint them. Either that or I end up chipping them within a day. The beauty of Sensationail is that it is quick, easy and I can do the dishes straight after I'm done painting them! Seriously how did I ever have the time to wait for my nails to dry during the week?

NOTD - Sensationail - Sugar Plum

Sugar Plum is that perfect deep wine red colour, in my opinion, with a slight hue of purple. IT is the perfect autumn shade for, frankly, the bleak at best weather we have been having lately. 

Do you have any Sensationail polishes you would recommend? I am on the hunt to try more!

 BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really nice shade! I've never tried anything by Sensational but will have to bear them in mind now!

    alittlesoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete