Wednesday 21 October 2015

Sensational NOTD - Taupe Tulips & Sugar Plum


Sensational NOTD - Taupe Tulips & Sugar Plum

Hello all! Today I am writing up another Sensational Gel Nails post. I've not had an awful lot of time to sit and do my nails as of late but I did manage to this week so I thought I'd give it a mention!

I used the colours Sugar Plum which is a deep berry colour and Taupe Tulips which is fast becoming my favourite nude. I don't know why but this colour combination has made me feel very festive! I can't wait to pick up some festive nail colours and experiment!

What have you been wearing for on your nails this Autumn? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 









1 comment:

  1. I love the sugar plum colour. Perfect colour for autumn

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete