Wednesday 4 November 2015

Lifestyle: Belated Halloween Post

Halloween 2015

Hello everyone! As you may have noticed I've been rather less active on the blogging scene! If you haven't seen the reason over on Twitter stick around for a blog post! For now I thought I'd post a few snaps of mine and Gaz's Halloween. 

Unfortunately I wasn't very well all day on Halloween but it was fun to watch and help Gaz carve his pumpkin! We also got our first trick or treaters since we moved in to our place! We didn't have any last year!

What did you get up to this Halloween? Let me know in the comments!

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 

32 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin. I love Halloween, I just had a nice night of drinks with a few close friends and my boyfriend :)

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin. Hope your feeling much better.
    would love it if you could check my blog out and join my site if you like
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This approach is certainly visually extremely best choice. Every single one for problems stresses happen to be designated as a result of various culture competencies. You should the solution quite a lot. security patrol los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. Tube & Fittings

    ReplyDelete
  5. That are unquestionably superb. The majority of tiny specs are fashioned owning lot of track record competence. I'm just seeking to it again quite a lot.witchcraft spells

    ReplyDelete