Wednesday 25 November 2015

NOTD - Sensationail - Rose Gold Glitter

NOTD - Sensationail - Rose Gold Glitter

It is officially Christmas in my head. Tis the season for me to begin celebrating! So, as you would expect, I have deemed it socially acceptable to begin wearing sparkly nail polish. If you check out my Instagram you will see I have already begun stocking up on sparkly polish for the season. This week I have chosen Rose Gold Glitter from Sensationail which I have had my eye on for a while.

I have received loads of compliments on this polish, not just on the colour but on how beautifully the glitter catches the light.  Photos really don't do this polish justice. I'm so exited to try the other glitter polishes from the Sensationail range.

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 

1 comment:

  1. I love this colour!! Gorgeous

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete