Monday 21 December 2015

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

I can't believe we are so close to Christmas day! This month, as well as this year, has absolutely flown by. My next post will be days 22-25. As you can expect I won't be posting that on Christmas day as I will be busy spending time with family - so expect that one a few days after Christmas! Anyway lets take a look at days 15-21!

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

Behind number fifteen was one of the No7 High Shine lip pencils. A couple of these were in last years calender and I absolutely love them. They're the perfect thing for people like me that love a bit of lip colour but are too lazy for the upkeep of lipstick!

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

Number sixteen held one of the No7 nail effect glitter polishes. This year the calender offered a gold variation. Last years was a silver glitter polish and I absolutely loved it. I ended up wearing this polish for Christmas Jumper Day in work and got a lot of compliments from it!
No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

Day number seventeen contained the No7 Youthful Eye Serum. This is, once again, something that came in last years box. I used up the sample just recently from last years box and will swiftly be moving on to this eye cream! It is definitely one I would pick up myself as it is really soothing to the eyes.
No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

Behind door number eighteen was the Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil. A great standard black eyeliner.

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

Number nineteen held one of the No7 single eyeshadows. I love all the single eyeshadows that they have offered the past two years. These eyeshadows give me a little inspiration to pull out eyeshadow over the festive period and go for some neutral eye looks.

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

Behind door number twenty was something I had heard was in the calender and was exited to receive - a new, shiny gold, eyelash curler! Okay so I already have an eyelash curler but look, its so shiny, gold and pretty! Can you tell I am easily pleased?

No7 Advent Calendar - Days 15-21

Finally behind door number twenty one was the extravagant volume waterproof mascara. I love the No7 mascaras - I've yet to try one I don't absolutely love. So I am really exited to try this one!


BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 





4 comments:

  1. I love the glittery nail polish, perfect for Christmas

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog very much and have learned a lot from it that has been very helpful for me. It is very interesting and very informative. If you are looking for Anima Mundi then visit Botanic Affair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog very much and have learned a lot from it that has been very helpful for me. It is very interesting and very informative. If you are looking for Eye And Lip Skincare Products then visit Botanic Affair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete