Wednesday 2 December 2015

Sensationail - NOTD - Silver Glitter

Sensationail - NOTD - Silver Glitter

I'm all about the glitter, especially now that it is officially the Christmas season! We've hit December and I can safely say for the remainder I will be wearing glitter polish! This polish is absolutely gorgeous. I've been wearing it since Friday night and I have had absolutely no chips! Unlike normal glitter polish this gel polish was not a pain to apply and only needed two coats to get this opaqueness. If you're looking for a festive Sensationail gel to pick up I would seriously suggest giving this one a go!

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 

1 comment:

  1. I have the Sensationail starter kit but haven't used it a great deal as I have acrylic nails. This gel polish looks fab though and so sparkly so maybe it's time to save some money and start doing my nails myself :) x

    ReplyDelete