Wednesday 20 January 2016

Sensational - Midnight Rendezvous



Sensational - Midnight Rendezvous

Hello all! I'm back today with another simple NOTD look! This time I return to an old favourite. Midnight Rednevous which I've spoken about before on the blog. I've added a bit more sparkle to my nails and topped it off with a glitter top coat on the accent nail. I often find at this time of year it is hard to find a colour to paint on your nails mid season - but you can't go wrong with classic black! What are you wearing on your nails currently?

Make sure to check back next week for a maternity blog post, for all you mums to be!

BlogLovin | Instagram | Twitter | 

3 comments:

  1. love that shade! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technoblade Merch wants to have higher quality content that everyone loves more cause each vid is like a huge event

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about a ranboo merch hoodie that just makes you feel good.

    ReplyDelete