Saturday 22 June 2013

NOTD - Nail of the day

Hey Guys so I thought I would post a Nail of the Day since I do my nails so often. I tend to paint my nails once or twice a week so take a look! Here is my nail look for the day it is a simple look with a ring finger that is designed to be the accent with stars and a moon diamante! The moon is placed on the bottom of the finger so that it looks like you can see beyond the moon and stars! All the nails have a base coat then a black polish that is then followed by a glitter polish. I have recently been playing around with diamante studs on my nails so it has been great coming up with design ideas!



If you would like to see some more nail art click on the links below!

Or check out the links below for my previous nail art pictures!




2 comments:

  1. They look great! I really need to get a black nail polish, especially for nail art! :)

    I have tagged you in a post 'If I had £50 tag', I've put a link in this comment so you can have a look and see if you're interested in doing it!
    Freckles and Flaws

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tag I will check it out now!

      Claire
      xxx

      Delete